When I was pregnant, I decided we were going to use cloth diapers. Hubby wasn't really all about it but I pushed hard and got my way because I'm the one who mostly would be doing the diaper changing and it would save money. So I ordered a ton and we were ready to go. We brought baby home. It was a little too stressful. New baby, a few health problems and then his bootie was super red. I declared that we were going back to disposables. I sold/returned all the other diapers I'd ordered. Fast forward a couple of months and i started feeling guilty. I'm home all day. I CAN do cloth diapers. After pushing even harder, Will relented once again and we dove into the world of cloth with both feet.
Sooo...gdiapers is one kind that we use and I have a coupon code that will hook you up with a good deal to start out! It's the everyday g 6 pack where you get six pairs of pants. Now I use the disposable inserts (which biodegrade in 30 days) when we travel and cloth inserts when we are around here. They keep the poo where it should be. They close in the back making them harder for little hands to remove. They are trim. I like em. And here is a coupon code you can use to get a $70 pack of six pants for $40. This is a deal, people. Just enter coupon code g768maiorino when you order from www.gdiapers.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment