Holden went to his grandmas on Monday and when I dropped him off, we played with his Curious George monkey. He thinks George is hilarious apparently. Holden laughed for real!! I've never heard it before but it was great! Usually his laughs sound like sharp intakes of breath or squeals but this was a honest ha ha ha! It rocked! I'm sad I didn't get it on video but hopefully next time.
So his new deal is shaking his head back and forth, like he's saying no. He does it a lot. It usually happens when he's having fun in his exersaucer. My mom thinks he does it because it makes things look funny. Maybe my kid just likes making himself dizzy. AWESOME!
In other happenings, we bought a new a/c unit and my house is freeeeeezing cold. I have way too many hobbies on my plate but can't give up any of them. I have a ton to do today...my plan is to tackle one room at a time, in between all my fun stuff.
I bought a flip and then took it back, but I'm thinking about buying another one again, lol. I didn't use it all that much, so I figured 150.00 in my pocket is better than a camera that gets no use, but now I want it again!
ReplyDeleteI struggled with wanting one and wether I'd actually used it. I was using the video function on our camera and it kept going blurry. Drove me nuts so DH bought me the flip for our anniversary.
ReplyDeleteI love it!! It's so handy! I usually keep it in the living room and forgot to stick it in my purse. (!) Its great for capturing those quick moments. Sold, yet? They just came out with another one, too...I have the mino hd...nice and small!