Tuesday, July 7, 2009

We've been busy! The 4th of July weekend was action packed! Here's the rundown. We are picture heavy this post! 

Friday, my dad (Opa) and Will got busy with starting the screened in porch. We had some cypress cut at a mill and stored at a friend's house so Will, Opa, Holden and I went to pick it up. Holden saw his first horse and also sat on a tractor for the first time:


From Holden's blog

Saturday, Holden, Oma and I went to the neighborhood parade while the boys got to work on the porch:

From Holden's blog
Swinging with Oma


From Holden's blog
Stealing a ride on his cousin's tricycle. I think we're getting ready to ride our own soon!



From Holden's blog
Whoa...a fire truck!



From Holden's blog
Next year, we'll be playing in the water, too!

Sunday, more work on the porch and his FIRST TOOTH! I haven't been able to capture a picture of it yet but I'm working on it!
Monday, Opa and I hung rafters and here is the porch as it looks this morning!!


From Patio

2 comments:

  1. He's getting SOOO BIG!! and super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww he is so handsome. And I have to tell you Levi has those same plaid shorts. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete