2. Guess who finally slept through the night? That's right...the kid who fooled me by sleeping 12 hours for a couple of weeks and then thought it'd be fun to wake up hourly or every other hour has finally gotten his sleep on again. Bed at 7, up at 4 for a paci and then really up at 5:30. I can deal with that as the alarm clock in my bedroom goes off at 5 am anyways. By 6:30 in our house, we are both up, dressed, Will has worked out, baby has been fed and breakfast has been consumed. Yikes. I swear if you had told me that I would be that kind of mom, I'd have laughed at you. Let's recap yesterday so we can see where I went right:
-Normal morning nap
-went shopping with his new bud, W and his mommy and he fell asleep for the big 2 hour nap at 12:15 as we were getting in the car (normal time), woke up in the driveway 30 minutes later, went to bed but that didn't work so he moved to the swing and stayed awake for an hour (not normal)
-finally fussed himself to sleep for close to 2 hours - so his big nap was late, late, late.
- normal bedtime, maybe a teeny late but not out of the ordinary. Went down super easy with no fussing.
- normal dreamfeed at 10pm.
In summary: this kid needs to shop more! Or he needs an additional late afternoon nap.
Yay for sleep!! I was getting my layouts from www.thecutestblogontheblock.com but my latest came from http://www.aquapoppydesigns.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteGlad you got some rest!
ReplyDelete