Background: I have issues with anxiety and hypochondria of sorts. I also have a friend who had a biking accident where she fell and really injured her liver and could have died. I'm the one who took her to the hospital. I flashed back to that and worried that i may have done something to myself, even though I didn't have any major pain or symptoms.
After much debate, Hubby went off to work after I told him my friend would go with us. We decided on the minor med, doc checked me out and said my tummy was fine but my knees were both bruised and he wanted to be sure I didn't crack my knee caps (we have hardwood floors so the spill wasn't exactly cushioned). Ugh. A few x-rays later, we are good to go. I'm so glad we went because I got the reassurance I needed and now I can relax about it. Of course, with every twinge, I think..maybe he missed something. But, if there was major damage done, we'd know. I'm just a little crazy. Ok, a lot crazy! :-)
I must be getting old because everything is sore and achy now. Is this what getting old is like? Me no likey.
Note to self: don't try to walk and do anything at the same time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment