In other news, you basketball fans probably already know about this but our bball coach decided to up and move to Kentucky and work for UK. I am not a sports fan but March madness is pretty fun and I enjoy watching the tourneys. Of course, I cheer for Memphis. But let's get a grip, people. Breaking news was scrolling on tv and interrupting my shows talking about the rumors about what coach was going to decide to do. Breaking stories were on tv yesterday about his trip to the donut shop and exactly what he said. I live in the neighborhood across from Coach Cal's house. There were news choppers flying around all afternoon, tracking his every movement. HELLO!!! We knew this was going to happen. Did you REALLY think that Cal would turn down an offer from a school he has said he wanted to move to before? And yesterday morning, he said that he was going to "drive around and then make his decision". Give me a break. hmmmmmm.....you can have $35 million AND leave this city?!? Thank you, sir, may I have another?
No comments:
Post a Comment