Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I guess this means I'm a mom now...

I tivo'd Greys Anatomy and there was a dad dealing with a dying kid.  Ugh.  It hits in a place that stuff like this never hit before.  Is it weird that while I want more kids, I don't think I can handle the overwhelming worry and fear that comes with it.  Worry and fear aren't good words.  I don't know how to describe it except that the thought of something bad happening to him brings instant tears to my eyes and I wasn't a cryer before.   
Does this concern multiply with more children?  ugh.  

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, YES! I cried so hard that I actually couldn't breathe. I agree that the worry and fear is indescribable. It's because we love them SO much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW!! Not only the thought of something happening to him, but the thought of something happening to me, and him growing out without his mommy. NO ONE can love my little love bug the way that I do, and I'd be lying if I said I wanted another woman to even try....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsea - yeah, that's it. It's mama love!
    Mandie - no kidding. We have a friend who has a toddler and 2 month old. He just found out he has a kidney disease and needs a transplant. He almost died a few weeks ago. Ugh..just the thought. Freaky thing is that his mom died when she had a toddler and baby. It was really weird. And the thought of it sent me to tears at the dinner table. DH thought I was having a break down. :-)

    ReplyDelete