Yes, we practice...I like to encourage him and feel like it's my job as a parent to show him how to do stuff.
On the cloth diaper front, things are going really well. I have several types and have reviews developing. I like to be thorough in my research before reviewing product. Gotta get some poops in there before I can give my stamp of approval!
4 month appointment and shots tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to that. Then we're headed down to my parents to visit with my mom and some Dutch relatives who are in town. Gotta remember to bring the Tylenol. Poor grandma is going to have a grumpy baby to play with.
On the hobby front: I planted a garden. I'm super excited because it's got artichokes, tomatoes (cherry and beefsteak), jalapenos, bell peppers and basil. The only kicker is that our yard was treated last week and I didn't think about it till we built and filled our raised beds that it might affect my veggies. I don't want to be eating poisonous tomatoes come summer. Soooo, I sent those people a message to see if my garden is safe. Please cross your fingers that they just put down some stuff that washed away or something. I'll SO bummed if it doesn't work out because it's about the only place in the yard that gets enough sunshine.
No comments:
Post a Comment