I'm not bragging. But seriously, #2 is so much easier than I remember things to be. He sleeps all the time. He wakes up for a couple few hours through the day and looks around. Today, he did cry more but he was gassy I think. He doesn't like to poop. Hm. Can we all drop to our knees and pray that he stays this easy? But seriously, folks.. I'm so grateful that he is easing me into this life.
Today was my first day of 2 vs 1. Today, things went ok. I feel like when I'm physically 100%, this will be do-able. I won't pull my hair out every day. I did choose to take a nap over taking a shower. :-) All things in moderation, right? HA!
On another note, I've now seen Real Housewives of NY reunion shows 1 and 2 and hellooooo, DRAMA! I love it! I can't decide who to like, who to hate and who is truly crazy. Can't wait to watch #3 and weigh in! Reality TV drama is my guilty pleasure.
Awesome! I'm so glad things are going well! He's a cutie!
ReplyDelete