Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Where have I been?

Holy crap, I haven't posted in a while.  I've been thinking about you, I promise.   Sometime between my last post and now,  baby C woke up during, started sleeping through the night the Dutch lost a world cup final game thanks to horrible officiating and H started teething again.  For some reason, he doesn't like it when I'm on the computer so I've resorted to sneaking peeks on my iphone every once in a while and updating facebook stati at red lights.  Such is the life of a mommy, right?
Well, that and being up to your elbows in poopie diapers.  Thats been the most exciting topic of my life.  Poopie diapers and how tasty this new boxed pinot grigio is.  Don't judge.  It's only $20 and equals four regular bottles.  Taste it before your turn your nose up.  Pinot Evil.  Look for it at your local liquor store.  It's from Hungary, very light and easy to drink.  Did I mention cheap?  It's cheap.  And I like it because I can drink more of it, when I don't have a baby attached to my boob.

2 comments:

  1. you, have two children under two. We expect you to be super busy and absent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my wine cubes from Target. Pinot Grigio. One large box = 4 bottles, and I believe it is $15, so I gotcha beat ;)

    ReplyDelete