Last weekend was a holiday weekend and Will was home on Monday. It was a hot day so we bought a little splash pool for Holden and spent the afternoon splashing around. Will spent a lot of time playing with Holden because I was tired and having what turned out to be contractions (I thought they were fake). Later that night, I decided to pack a hospital bag, just in case. Good thing I did! The next day, I had a check up in the morning and when I got to the doctor's office, my contractions got more intense and really close together. They checked me and said yes, we were going to have a baby that day! A phone call to Will, and another to Oma and two hours later, William Cobus Fisher was here!!! We are planning to call him Coby. Big brother Holden has adjusted well. Our first night home, he gave little brother a good night kiss! We are working on teaching him to be gentle with the baby. He is very proud when he pats the baby and gets lots of encouragement from Mom.
In the hospital, we took a picture of Coby and it reminded of another picture we had...so here is the question: Do these two look crazy alike because they are brothers or because all babies look alike? :-)
Holden at 1 day old:
![]() |
| From Fisher Family Blog |
![]() |
| From Fisher Family Blog |


Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteThey definitely look like brothers to me! Congratulations and welcome Coby!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to all of you!! What a quick labor :) And I'm so glad that Holden is doing well and yes they definitely are brothers :)
ReplyDeleteHe is so precious! They totally look alike :0) Congratulations Mama!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! They look SO much alike!
ReplyDeleteOh wow... they could be twins! Adorable twins. :) Welcome to the world, Coby!
ReplyDelete