Lost has me thoroughly lost. I have no idea what is going on, who is where/when and who is good/bad. That is all I will say.
In other news, I had a fabulous evening. I went to school! Signed up for a continuing ed basics of photography class and I'm so excited!! I'm going to get to learn how to use my fancy camera and as a bonus, I got out of the house and got to use my brain for something other than calculating how much milk to feed a toddler. It felt good. I was a person. I like being a person. :-)
I'm right there with ya! I keep wondering how the heck they are going to answer all of these open questions in the span of 9 episodes. I am only hanging on now because I have stuck around the entire series and I am not a quitter :)
ReplyDelete