Thursday, July 30, 2009

Aren't these awesome?

 I went to this jewelry party a couple of weeks ago, with no intention of spending money.  I'm not a jewelry person.  My friend and I had a blast drinking wine and shopping.  I spent way too much and loved the product so much, I signed up to rep it myself!  Getting out of the house, drinking wine, and talking to people who don't barf on you spontaneously...this is my idea of a good time!
I'm having a girl's night launch party to show off my new wares and more importantly, drink some wine tomorrow night.  If you're in the area, feel free to pop by between 6 and 8.  If you can't make it (bummer!), pour yourself a glass, hit the link and shop online!  Click on "Cant make it to the party? Find your hostess" (in the upper right of my site).  


Angelique Fisher - Stella & Dot Stylist



Shared via AddThis

1 comment:

  1. I want to sell this!! I want to buy this!! This is AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete