![]() |
| From Wine glasses to baby bottles |
Well, it is now downtown in full swing at the Memphis in May World Championship BBQ Competition and my husband is our team's head cook. He was nervous at first that the ribs wouldn't be tasty and that everyone would take one bite, spit it out and declare that our team would come in last place. But that didn't happen. People tasted. People liked. People were very impressed and started talking about placing.
Here he is working some magic:
| From Wine glasses to baby bottles |
The magic:
| From Wine glasses to baby bottles |
And the view from our booth. Who wouldn't want to drink beer and watch the barges go by for 3 days with this view?
| From Wine glasses to baby bottles |
I'm going to try to take more pictures today so you can be sufficiently jealous. But not too jealous because while everyone else is drinking beer, I hobbled my 8mo pregnant self from a parking spot 2 miles away to our booth so I could drink water, sweat and be jealous of all the beer drinkers. :-) I'll make up for it next year, though. Mark my words.

No comments:
Post a Comment