Certainly not us! Yet. We were there. Two nights in a row, we slept for 7 HOURS STRAIGHT! I woke up a little freaked out but well rested. It was very nice. Last night, we hit a 5 hour stretch but that was the best we could do. It's my fault. I ate macaroni and cheese. Dairy and my son don't get along too well yet so he screamed alot yesterday. And today. I'm hoping it's out of my system now and we can get along with our happy life. Pork chops and corn souffle should be just fine with our tummies.
Right now, he sleeps. And I drink a glass of wine. This is what keeps our world going round and keeps me from tearing all the hairs out of my head. And I don't really have much to complain about..he's a good baby. He goes to bed and doesn't cry. He smiles and really only cries when he has something digestive related, like burping, farting or pooping. He's a good baby. We are very fortunate.
No comments:
Post a Comment