Monday, February 16, 2009

What time do you go to bed?

In this house, baby goes down and it's a race against time to get yourself to sleep.  Holden is getting better at going to sleep in a general window of time, which helps.  Once we put him in the crib, it's a mad dash to the kitchen to dog-proof things, find some pjs and finish bedtime routine.  Then I hit the sack, check the video monitor to be sure his eyes are closed and desperately try to fall asleep.  Most days, falling asleep is easy to do.  Sometimes, the pressure is too much and I lie there for an hour.  But thats ok, because we start trying to sleep at 9.  :-)
Holden slept for 7 hours last night and the night before.  Now that's something I can work with!  To bed at 10, up at 5am and then a little nap after.  We likey!


No comments:

Post a Comment