Friday, September 13, 2013

It's a good week

This week started with a tough run. Sweaty, difficult. But I finished it. 
Wednesday, I had an awesome run. I haven't had a great run so it was surprising. I ran more than I'd run before. By the time I got to the end, I felt like I could have kept going. It was great feeling like a badass!!
Last night, I had girls night with some friends. Dierks Bentley, the Bradley Cooper of country music and Miranda Lambert who is such a rock star! So fun. 
Today is the day I've been working towards for a while. The Cooper Young 4 miler race. My goal is to finish in under an hour. Totally doable!! The heat broke today so fall is in the air. All in all, a great week! I leave you with a pic of Miranda so you can be jealous of our awesome seats!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment